OneWorld Relocation Services will secure an executive style, safe, clean, and convenient form of housing, anywhere in the nation and abroad.
Click Here to Submit A Housing Request Form or Call Us at 877-391-7770 xt. 1
- OneWorld Relocation is an objective company using only those temporary housing providers who maintain strict standards of performance via CHPA (Corporate Housing Provider Association) awards and recognition as well as by our own vendor rating system. We have built our Global Network of National, International and Regional providers with the philosophy that sharing corporate apartment inventory is healthy and profitable for not only corporate housing providers and the real estate market but most importantly the clients we serve.
- Janine Sterry Moore, Vice President of Global Relocation acts as a liaison between the Providers and you so you do not have to manage each specific temporary housing provider and the process, saving you time and effort. Through Janine’s extensive knowledge of the internal operations and revenue generations in temporary housing, her ability to dissect the “cost” breakdowns ensures that you do not incur “hidden” or “built-in” fees saving your company bottom line expenses without compromising quality or service.
- We do not own or master lease inventory like other firms do however, we embrace a large and impressive portfolio of our Global Providers’ inventory which will give you the best price, the best product, with the most efficient, knowledgeable, seasoned professional with ten plus years of servicing the Fortune 100-500 companies.
- No superfluous or hidden costs - you reduce bottom line expenses
- Minimal administrative burdens as properties need no security or lease signing
- Technology suited to meet your company’s needs
- Protect Employee & Company Data
- Availability in all time zones
- Maximum two hour response time via email or phone to include all options such as: apartment addresses, inclusive rates with detailed amenities along with each property profile
- Close proximity to the employees’ offices
- Properties to accommodate the physically challenged
- Rates to fit each budget
- Size of unit to meet the individual or family needs
- 15 Day Notice To Vacate
- Lower than average Pet Deposit Fees
- No registration fees, clean-out fees, security check fees or surcharges
- Utility caps waived or reduced
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- High Speed internet included in total cost
- Upgraded bedding and linen packages
- Welcome packages to include toiletries and starter food
- Daily Newspaper of Choice Delivered to Door
- Meet and Greet
- Upscale/Luxury furniture, house wares, electronic packages
- Reduced pricing for additional packages (Children, Infant, Pets, VIP, etc)
|1575 Pine Ridge Rd, Suite 16, Naples, FL 34109 - Ph: 877-391-7770||FOLLOW US ON |
|© Copyright All Right Reserved|
Site Design and Programming by: Exploritech, Inc.
|Recommended by: |